I’ve had a few requests to fill you in on all of the resources I brought with me to my dyslexia talk. Here it goes people… I’m going to list them by table starting with the back left one:
- Differentiated instruction cubes
- Lightening Reads
- Scholastic Phonics Bingo Ladders : these also come in HFW and Word Families ( on my wish list!)
- Jolly Phonics Word Book
- Prim-Ed Spelling Essentials: available here if you live in Ireland and here for those of you who are further afield.
- Sparklebox Loop Cards Level 3
- Elkonin Boxes
- Red Light, Green Light
- Prim-Ed Sandpaper letters
- Gruffalo Word Rhyming Game: I purchased mine in my local Tesco but it’s also available here.
- Nab-It: I purchased mine in Mr. Price a few years ago but it’s also available here.
- 45 Magnetic High Frequency Words by Smart Kids
- Snap It Up Word Families
- Boggle Slam: I purchased mine in Tesco but it’s also available here
- Scrabble Dash Card Game
- Hot Potato Game Split Digraph Game from missmernagh.com
- Jigsaw Digraph
- Roll, say, keep printable
- Space sticks (soon to come to my blog)
- Sight word chant sticks
- Paper plate alphabet (soon to come to my blog)
- HFW Drills
- Handwriting templates
I hope that you find this useful in your classroom/home. Leave a comment below if you have any resources that you think should be on my list!!!
Miss Mernagh 🙂